Forming and igniting a passion for learning, no matter the subject, is central for a student to gain the most out of each lesson. I aim for students to leave my classroom with an enhanced self-confidence, curiosity and zeal for learning.
Gianluca Reed holds degrees from both the University of Edinburgh and University of Bristol and is currently undertaking doctoral-level training to qualify as a Counselling Psychologist. Gianluca has previously worked within educational settings, most recently at a secondary school in the UK. He has developed a broad academic skill set across the arts and sciences through his undergraduate and postgraduate education, and he particularly enjoys reading books in both of these fields in his spare time.
- Professional Doctorate (Counselling Psychology) University of South Wales (in progress)
- MSc (Psychology of Mental Health) The University of Edinburgh
- BA (Religion and Theology) University of Bristol
- NCFE: Level 3 Counselling Diploma
- NCFE: Level 2 Counselling Skills Certificate